This program aims to improve the organisational capacity of The Asia Foundation’s partners, in particular regards to the financial aspects for the leader of the organisation and program managers in Implementing Partner of Program Peduli in order to:
- Improve the comprehension of participants about the accountability of the financial management of nonprofit organizations.
- Increase the ability to ensure budget management and internal control within the organization.
- Raise awareness of the participants on the use of financial audits for increased financial capability and accountability of the organization.
- Increase the comprehension of participants in reading and understanding financial statements and supporting documents as well as increased knowledge of standards of financial reporting TAF / Program Peduli.
- Increase awareness of the rules and the reporting of allegations of fraud detection and management measures and reporting on the findings of Program Peduli.
This program is supported by The Asia Foundation in December 21, 2015 based on Contract Documents No. 31825.200.xxx with total funding support of IDR 141,150,000,-.