In this program, Koperasi Jasa Penabulu Jaya Bersama will support and cooperate in efforts to improve system integrity cooperative business in Taransparency International Indonesia.
The specific objectives of this cooperation are as follows:
- Mapping the risk of corruption to be faced Cooperatives and SMEs.
- Mapping the corruption prevention infrastructure in the Cooperative and SMEs.
- Establish partnerships with other cooperatives to encourage penerpan Synthesis together.
- Run Training of Trainers (ToT) to the facilitator of Cooperatives and SMEs.
- Provide feedback from the trainees towards the development of Synthesis for Cooperatives and SMEs.
This program is supported by Transparency International Indonesia (TII), with total funding support of IDR 50,500,000.