In this program, Yayasan Penabulu in collaboration with Zoological Society of London (ZSL) in South Sumatera Partnership for Landscpe Managemet Support Project.
The specific objectives of this cooperation are as follows:
- Review and assess those jurisdictional policies and plans identified and prioritized in the inception phase
- Support Goverment agencies and other key stakeholders to develop a sustainable landscape model (master plan) and sub-national policy framework tor SLM (Sustainable Landscape Management)
- Work with goverment and other stakeholders to improve identified key goverment programmes related to SLM
- Work with goverment and other stakeholders to identify, review and prioritise programs and policies to be strengthened base on initiatives already in place
- Work with other related initiatives that have similiar objectives to develop strategies and activities that improve and strengthen goverment programs and policies on SLM
- Work with key goverment agencies (ie. Bappeda, TRG) to align interventions and outputs generated from this project, so as to strengthen key goverment initiatives with a strong evidence base for improvement
- Support the implementation of priorotised activities based on the formulation in collaboration with goverment agencies and key stakeholders (other initiatives)
This program is supported by Zoological Society of London (ZSL), with total funding support of IDR 1,534,590,000.