The program “Penabulu – Sulawesi SHO (Phase II)”, was designed as an additional activity and continued from the results of post-disaster analysis of market-based emergency response studies carried out in the “Penabulu – SHO Sulawesi – Phase I” period 1 October 2018 – 30 October 2019.
“Penabulu – Sulawesi SHO (Phase II)” program is held for the period of May 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020, focused on several key sectors of activities, including:
- Livelihoods Sector: Recovery of livelihoods, protection of livelihoods and economic recovery of affected communities in 4 villages in Kulawi Subdistrict, Sigi District.
- Housing Sector: Development models housing remains a participative and based on local wisdom.
- Health Sector: Integrated management of plastic waste in the city of Palu, with the main modeling area the Project will be developed in the South Palu District.
- Capacity Building Sector: Training will involve partners (KIA, local NGOs, Churches, etc.) with training themes, namely:
- Training in market system mapping and local economic institutions in disaster management.
- Training in survivor basic needs analysis and supply analysis in disaster management.
- Training of aid stock management and aid distribution for survivor.
- Training in mapping livelihood and economic institutionalization in disaster management.
This program is supported by Kerk in Actie with total funding support of EUR 150,000,00.