On this program, Penabulu got the assignment to build the capacity of four institutions that cooperate with HCPI (HIV Cooperation Program for Indonesia). This assignment aims to:
- Exploring the potential and opportunities of the organization in cooperation with the Corporation as well as designing the “product” of organizations that can be marketed.
- Designing a marketing strategy of the organization, for programs and capacity / expertise, as well as marketing media, both in electronic and printed form in accordance with the “market” that will be targeted.
The fourth of organizations that will be assisted are:
- Galatea Foundation, Medan
- Grapiks Foundation, Bandung
- Bambu Nusantara Foundation, Madiun
- Sadar Hati Foundation, Malang
This program is supported by HCPI – AusAID based on No. 051/SEPTEMBER 2015/HCPI/CO1 IDZ 1.40 dated September 15, 2015, with total funding support of IDR 174,740,000,-.