Cakra Wikara Indonesia (CWI) Strengthening Program is a program designed to strengthen CWI’s strategic position and role as one of Indonesia’s policy reseach-based organizations. In this program CWI will be faciliated to temporarily reviewing the fondations of the organization’s movement which at the same time improves the organizational system.
The scope of work carried out by Penabulu as a consultant in this program are:
- Reviewing the Basic Organizational Policy documents.
- To modificate the Basic Organizational Policy documents.
- Facilitating Organizational Strategic Planning.
- Facilitating the Preparation of Organizational Strategy Framework.
- Reviewing of SOP for Human Resource Management.
This program is supported by Cakra Wikara Indonesia (CWI), the total funding support is IDR 150.000.000,-