In this program, Penabulu will develop a consensus on the Development of the Sembilang Dangku Landscape Management Partnership Institution. This consensus involves stakeholders consisting of government (central, provincial and district), private sector, and communities.
The activities for this program are:
- Institutional Research on the Sembilan Dangku Landscape Management Partnership (KELOLA Sendang).
- Strengthening Policies and Supporting Institutions.
- Development of Collaborative Action Partnerships.
- Development of Integrated Monitoring and Evaluation Mechanisms and Instruments.
- Resource Mobilization for the Sustainability of Joint Management.
This program is supported by Zoological Society of London (ZSL), with total funding support of GBP 42,880.14.