This activity is about training with classroom design that embraces the principles of andragogy and participatory methods for maximum results.
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding related to various technical issues, especially the issue of the development and management of village fund.
- Specifically identify and discuss case studies which factually occurred in the ward / village assisted both in terms of planning, implementation and reporting of the village fund management.
- participative drafting technical guidelines which will be a joint referral of the parties involved in the management of village funds (both the elements of village / rural as well as of the elements of the companion and the district government) in the scope of Mahakam Ulu District.
- Obtainment joint comprehensive understanding of technical matters related to the issue of development and management of village fund.
- Identification of case studies that occurred in fact related to the management of funds of the village.
- The resulting draft technical guidelines (based on the rules / regulations in force combined with case studies that occurred) which would be a common reference of the parties in the management of village funds.
This program is supported by WWF – Indonesia based document Agreement No. 008/WWF-ID/SDW-LGL/II/2026 on September 5, 2016 with total funding support of IDR 93.350.000,-